Environmentally conscious through every step of the manufacturing process, this Highly Desirable Skirt is one of the most eco-friendly yet. To start, it uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process, resulting in a green EIM score. Additionally, the chemicals that we do use are 100% organic chemicals certified by GreenScreen. It's also designed in an eco-friendly mid stretch fabric featuring REPREVE® recycled polyester made from recycled content, including plastic bottles (but amazingly, is still as soft and comfortable as ever). Basically, it has less impact on you, our workers and the environment, making it a piece you can really feel good about wearing. The perfect vintage fit skirt, Highly Desirable features a super high rise that's fitted at the waist and a cool asymmetrical design. The result? A classic '90s-inspired vibe that's flattering and totally of the moment. It's washed to the perfect medium shade of indigo and finished with an overlapping waistband, off-center button closure and asymmetrical frayed hem.
- Asymmetrical pencil skirt with a medium indigo wash that uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process
- This style is classified as low impact on the environment with a green EIM score measured and accredited by Jeanologia®
- Mid stretch eco-friendly denim that features REPREVE® recycled polyester made from recycled content, including plastic bottles
- High rise
- 5-pocket styling with a button fly and off-center front button closure
- 21.75" front length, 23.5" back length